Top 5 reasons to use a Realtor
A home is likely the most expensive purchase you’ll ever make in your lifetime and like many, you may go through the process of buying and selling a few times over before your real estate jurney is through. With such an important financial and emotional transaction, it’s essential that you entrust the services of a skilled and professional Realtor® to ensure that all of your interests are represented to the fullest, whether you’re buying or selling.
At the Rocca Sisters & Associates, we believe in providing each and every one of our clients with an experience that is not just the best, but remarkable. When you entrust the Rocca Sisters Team with buying or selling your home, you can expect a personalized, hands-on approach that will make your real estate experience as comfortable and profitable as possible.
Unique to the Rocca Sisters is our specialized team of Buying and Listings agents – together, they are the best and the brightest in the business with decades of experience between them working in many facets of the real estate business. Plus, you’ll have the expertise of two nationally ranked sales representatives – Cathy and Tanya Rocca – whose personal approach and proven results will surpass your expectations.
But why go with a Realtor® at all? Here are our top five reasons why:
- When you work with a Realtor®, their fiduciary responsibility is to you. That means you have an expert who is looking out for your best financial interests and who’s contractually bound to do everything in their power to protect you.
- Realtors® understand all facets of real estate and stay current with all the updates in regulations, laws, contracts and practices.
- Realtors® know the local market, have access to the freshest sales data, and can price your house in line with the market to maximize your earnings.
- Today’s contracts can be complicated. Realtors® can help you navigate these complex documents and craft an attractive offer that makes sense for you. Plus, when it comes to negotiation, your Realtor® is your advocate and can bring an objective voice to a very subjective situation.
- When you work with a Realtor®, you’re partnering with a professional who operates according to a strict code of ethics that ensures that consumers who work with a Realtor® are treated professionally and ethically in all transaction-related matters.
As the #1 Sales Team in Burlington for four consecutive years and the #3 Team in Canada out of 14,500 agents nationwide for Royal LePage in 2013, you can look to our full service, highly responsive, executive team of professionals for all of your real estate needs.
To be set up on a personalized home search or for a free no obligation home market evaluation, please call us at our office directly at 905-335-4102. It would be our pleasure to assist you.